Tuesday, September 29, 2020

It is good to have a stash ...

that is a stash of baby quilts. My brother needs one to give to a friend who just had their second child.  Here  is the baby and the quilt that is now labeled.  I  just need to mail it.
His sister was born in December 2016. Here is her picture and the quilt she received.
I had a haircut after work so I didn't have much time to do anything by the time I got home except to make the label.   We did get some rain last night which was needed.  I guess I will have to mow the grass again this upcoming weekend.  I brought my stash of baby quilts to work because a co-worker needs one for a baby shower. The pile is dwindling before my eyes.

6 comments:

swooze said...

Just curious are you selling them or gifting them?

Vicki W said...

You have baby quilts all over the country! That's gotta feel good.

barbara woods said...

you are the sweetest

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

How nice to have just the right quilt ready for those new babies.

Ann said...

I love sending quilts to babies and it's a special treat to send one to the second child. Congratulations.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Baby quilt gifts are the best! Such a cute baby too.
xx, Carol