Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A few more blocks

Last night was a busy evening so I didn't have much time to sew. An errand, laundry, and cooking sucked up too much time! LOL!! I did get another four blocks sewn together. I really like the one with the whale fabric.

At lunch I also got a bit more stitching done on that sampler.

We got more rain sometime during the night. I never heard it. On my way to work I saw some branches that had fallen so there must have been some wind too. It is very overcast right now and it has already rained here at work this morning. Looks like according to the radar some has fallen at my house too - yeah!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like the ones with the whale fabric too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I like that whale fabric a lot. I keep thinking of things I should do but I have very low ambition for stitching right now. I never thought I would say I wish WE would get a little rain, lol. I'm pretty sure it would not soak into the sand/rock but just roll down the mountain to the creek. Like they say, be careful what you wish for!
xx, Carol