Thursday, September 3, 2020

Eight more blocks made

I was happy to get eight more blocks made last night. I got all the blocks pressed and hung on the design wall. I like how this one looks so far! I may end up moving some blocks around, but I'am digging the overall look.

I got a bit more done on the sample at lunchtime yesterday.

I am taking vacation tomorrow so it is a four day weekend for me! I may have some company tomorrow. A girlfriend from where I use to live might be coming up to bring me some fabric that I left at her house when she had her garage sale and a heater that I had let her borrow. It was cool in the mornings when we had the sale and the small space heater was just enough to take the chill off the garage. Other plans will be to sew 16 patch blocks together, mow, and watch the TDF. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

I'm loving your colors on this one too :) And when I scrolled down, was struck by how similar the colors are to your cross stitch piece!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like this new low contrast 16 patch quilt.

Vicki W said...

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend! I really like these calm blocks for baby quilts.