Thursday, September 24, 2020

Next baby quilt

I got started last evening on quilting the next baby quilt. I plan on having this one done this weekend.
I finished embroidering the right leg of the work pants. I could have easily spent several more hours adding more, but they are just work pants and I think this is fancy enough.
I laid out the embroidery lines for the left leg. My challenge here will be how I can incorporate stitching the hole to look part of the design since it is much bigger. That is going to take some thinking!
I am going to take a vacation day tomorrow. I am running out of vacation days to be able to take Fridays off.  I have to save 6 days for the end of the year . Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

swooze said...

I’m figuring out the rest of my days too. Enjoy your day off.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You had a pretty good string of 3 day weekends. A 5 day workweek is going to feel long.