Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Still fixing the hole

I spent lunch time and after work stitching on those pants. Here is the inspiration picture.
Here is where I am at on the right leg. I used the hole to stick my little finger thru so I could keep the lining seperated from the outer fabric as I stitched.
All I have left to do on this leg is stitching the hole. I will satin stitch it in two directions then add a stem and some little stitches like I did on the other elements.  Next will be doing the left leg which will have a new set of design challenges since the hole is much bigger..

3 comments:

swooze said...

A labor of love!

Cherie in St Louis said...

The stitching looks great! Talk about doing more that was promised...and certainly more fun than darning a patch, right?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

What a great fix!!
xx, Carol