Yes, the quilting is finally done on the Harley quilt! It seems I have been working on it forever! I don't think I will be able to get it done for May, but that is no big deal. I just want to get it done! I will try and get the binding on it later today.
I spent 6+ hours yesterday since it was cooler on the great garage cleanup project. Yes, that seems like a lot of time to spend on such a thing! My goal was to get some space to work on projects. I had two library tables that were stacked on top of each other that I had salvaged before they were destroyed when the old high school project I was working on was being demolished. I had permission just in case anyone was wondering! I got rid of an small table that I picked up off the roadside and replaced it with the library table. I swept and spent time putting stuff back where it belonged. I now have two surfaces to stage materials and I finally have the space for printing fabrics!
In the middle of the cleaning I decided to take some of the trim that I had bought years ago for several projects and trim out the garage man door. Here is the before and after. I still need to fill in the nail holes, give the door a good cleaning, and paint the door jam, but at least I used up the trim and finished out this door! It looks so much better.
Today will be another cooler day so I plan on working on the opposite side of the garage where I keep my gardening tools and my home improvement tools. They all need a bit of organizing. There is also the garage window that needs trimmed out like the one I did a couple months ago in the laundry utility room. It is going to be another busy day!