Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Done for now

I finished up the masks I had which was another 50. I got an email from work that with these last 130 masks they have enough for now. I may need to make more later on, but for now I am done with masks for work. Yeah!

I already sent an email to the division managers and project managers that I was available and to send work my way.

Yesterday, I made a big batch of chili. This will be enough for several days so I won't have to cook again. The house smelled wonderful!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Now you can have some other sewing fun for awhile. I just got more elastic so I'm making up a batch so when someone asks I have them already done.

barbara woods said...

I tired out from making mask fast

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love homemade chilli, I just got some Chuck I cut up into stew meat. It just might have to become chili! and I am really tired of making masks!