Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Harley quilt, plants, and batting

I made some good progress on the Harley quilt. It is now 41% quilted. I have outlined the quilted area.

The forecast has changed and no rain for today or tomorrow. I need to get out and work on my garden. I spend some time repotting my squash seedlings. They are not looking so good this year. Absolutely pitiful! LOL!! They didn't thrive at all in the trays. They are now in individual pots so we will see if they recover. I plan on sticking a seed in each pot just to have a back up.

My next project is a quilt for a family member. They got a new bed and need a quilt to fit it. I bought a bolt of king size batting - hint, hint - yes, it will be a king sized quilt. The pattern that was picked is a disappearing 9 patch. I know the color that the room is going to be painted so I need to figure the fabric. The bolt is still sitting in the foyer.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You are making great progress on the Harley quilt!