Monday, October 1, 2018

Busy times

I know I have been missing for a few days. Work last week was insane. 10 hour days is just too much especially when the problems just keep coming.

This weekend was not long enough so to sum it up:
* worked on the project I can't show you Saturday and Sunday. I am making good progress though!
* Did laundry and lots of dishes
* cooked chickens, deboned them, and ended up with lots of broth for making brown rice, bok choy and chicken for lunches. Tonight I will skim the fat, divide this up, and freeze it.
* worked the merch booth for my nephew Saturday night. It was a church celebration for their anniversary - I don't remember how many years - but they had lots of food stands and I bought some handmade pierogis - potato, cheese, and bacon. They were so good!
* and finished out the weekend by making oatmeal raisin cookies for some of the guys at work that helped me out with some issues last week.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope things slow down for you soon. At least the weather will get cooler soon!

Kaja said...

I hope things at work get calmer soon.