Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Pressed and ready to go

I got the rest of the pink and lavender blocks pressed. Now I just have to get the project I can't show you off the design wall so I can start arranging these blocks.

I decided I wanted to bake some flatbread tonight, so I mixed up a batch of dough, put it in an oiled container and it is now sitting in the fridge at work. I have the lid opened enough for the gas to escape. I will take it out of the fridge about an hour before I leave work so the dough has a chance to warm up and rise. Since the rising time is an hour and a half, making after I get home is just too late for me. I have done it this way before and works great.

Last night I went and got my hair cut so I didn't have time to do much. I did stop on my way home at the Home Depot to get a space heater for work. The heat is not going to be turned on until mid-November - maybe- so after sitting here trying to type with very cold hands on Monday and Tuesday, the problem is now solved.

I also have been using my new tea thermos. It keeps the tea hot for a long time and I can get hot water from the hospital cafeteria.

The guys are finishing up adding another layer of fire resistance plywood to the MRI room. It is not pink because it is from a different manufacturer. Next layer - copper!

2 comments:

Janie said...

It sounds like work is torture!
Is it even legal to treat people that way? Is it even safe?

You're making progress on your blocks, good for you!

swooze said...

Baking to freezing!