Thursday, October 4, 2018

It's Friday for me!

I am taking tomorrow off work and I am looking forward to a three day weekend. It has been warm and humid at work and Monday the high is forecasted to be 85! It will be like an oven in here again.

I have lots of things planned and as usual, more planned than any one person can accomplish in three days. I am going to try though!

I still have the rest of the 2" strips to sew together for the pink and lavender quilt

I also have a pile of shorter 2" wide pieces that I need to pair up and sew. I have no idea how many of these units I will end up making or how many I need for the quilt top; I am just using up the pink and lavender flannel I have and see what happens! I would call that winging it!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Kaja said...

I have absolute confidence in your ability to do more than one person's work! I hope you find just a bit of time to put your feet up too.

Janie said...

Good progress and have a good weekend Patty!