Friday, January 26, 2024

Yeah it is Friday!

I was busy last evening in the kitchen. I cooked some bacon and made a blueberry cornbread.
I have been working on that varigated sampler and here is my progress. I now have 12 of 26 letters stitched. Almost half done!
I got a call from a girlfriend last night and she wanted to come up Saturday and Sunday to sew. She also wants to get the piles of fabric she has been collecting for me from friends for making bags for the merch booth. I have no idea how much she has. So tonight, I will have to get the house prepped and get my list together for the grocery store. I plan on getting that quilt done. After that I think I will work on getting the I Spy quilt quilted. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a great sewing weekend! I wonder how much fabric she has for you for the bags.

Ann said...

I’ve never heard of blueberry cornbread. Sounds good on a cold night. Have fun with your friend.