Wednesday, January 31, 2024

It is Wednesday already! Geeze!

I got a bit more quilting done on the I Spy quilt.
Finished stitching the letters on the variegated sampler.
Now I will have to search thru these two books to see if I can find some small designs to fill in some of the negative space.
Next Monday we have an all day yearly meeting for the company. I need to bring something to keep my hands busy and not waste my day. I found a partially knitted baby blanket so I will be taking that. I wasn't sure if I had any yarn left for another baby blanket. Over the years of company meetings, I have used up all the yarn I think someone gave to me and this is what is left.
I also dug out some kitted up cross stitch which I might take one of those too.
Today I have to take a road trip to the home office for a meeting. I have a couple issues I need to talk to IT and accounting about with some emails I am not sure about. I don't want to open an email that is fake. It is getting harder and harder to tell if an email is real or fake.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I don't envy you having to sit through those long meetings. It reminds me of the seminars I had to go to when I was working although they were all sewing machine related.

Cherie Moore said...

That is so true about real/fake emails! I find I better attention/don’t get sleepy when my hands are busy during meetings. And zoom meetings make it easier as I can pin pieces together (I pin all my pieces, just can’t seem to get as good of results otherwise).