Friday, January 19, 2024

Thank goodness it is Friday!

I am ready for the weekend! After work if the roads aren't too bad, I am going to run a couple errands and then head home for two days of sewing, laundry, dishes, painting, and football. Working 5 days a week is getting old. LOL!! I did get the fourth baby quilt top sewn together. Yeah!
I think I will start machine quilting the baby quilt tonight and then the I Spy quilt. I need to do better than I did last year with finishing only 5 quilts. I know I did a lot of other sewing, but only 5 quilts - pitiful! I finally updated my yards of fabric usage vs. how much I bought. I still bought more than I used. I don't think I kept track very well, but not enough to change the outcome. For 2024, I know I need to stock up on baby quilts and I would like to get a couple flannel quilts done to have on hand. I know I have a king-sized t-shirt quilt I want to get quilted and of course there are mounds of tote bags to make for the merch booth. There are some projects around the house I want to finish too. 2024 is going to be busy! Can you tell I am feeling better? LOL!!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better and just in time for the weekend

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

With all of the work you for your house and yard, I think 5 quilts is pretty good, and they were big ones.