Tuesday, January 16, 2024

What's going on

I had a hair appointment after work so nothing got done. I did get a text that my nephew somehow ended up at a taping of the Kelly and Mark show and won the crazy dance competition they have as a audience warm up before the show. Michael's taped dance will now be shown on Thursday's show. It should be interesting.
Then today the movie he scored the music for is being released. It's a horror movie that takes place in a bowling alley.
I did buy a different OTC pain med and it seemed to work pretty good. I will give it another go tonight.
I am feeling a bit better and Excedrin keeps the throbbing in my right leg tolerable. I'm still tired, but I think a couple more good nights of sleep and this bout of sciatica will be mostly over.  

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you found a good pain reliever. I think you might have minor bouts of pain for awhile. I would be surprised if it totally goes away this quick.

Vicki W said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!