Thursday, January 11, 2024

Amaryllis and Salsa Chicken

My sciatic nerve was hurting still when I got home from work. I got something to eat and fell asleep in my sewing chair, so no sewing happened. Here is my amaryllis that was given to me in Mid-December. It looks like it has a long way to go before it blooms.
I did make some Salsa Chicken for breakfast/lunch today. I used the taco seasoning my SIL gave me which is the same seasoning I gave to all the women at work. It tasted pretty good for breakfast.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We have a sunny day today so that will help my Amaryllis grow. Maybe you will get some of this sunshine before the next storm heads east.

Cherie Moore said...

It is amazing how fast the amaryllis flowers grow. Quite impressive! Your chicken sounds tasty