Friday, November 3, 2023

Thank goodness it is Friday

I have had enough of working this week. I am having to deal with things I have never done before and I am not liking it. I am not an engineer and that is not registering with some. Most people have been helpful, but there are a few that are just a pain. I made pretty good progress on the I Spy quilt last night. My goal is to get it done this weekend.
The weather is looking nice for the weekend so there will be some leaf blowing this weekend and probably other outside work that will happen. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have been at that job so long that some might think you know it all just from being around it. It's probably a compliment but doesn't feel like it.
The I Spy quilt is turning out nicely.
Warner weather here too this weekend.