Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Pin basting has begun!

The backing was pressed, batting cut, and then the layers assembled so  pin basting the I Spy quilt has begun. Yeah!!!
I received my package from the Fat Quarter Shop yesterday. Last week they had a flash sale on some 32 count cross stitch linen and I was able to snag a yard of Fox and Rabbit Hogbristle at 30% off! I also bought several different reds and replenished my black flosses with a Japanese brand called Cosmo.
I now have a nice collection of Fox and Rabbit linen. This ought to keep me busy stitching for a long time.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's nice to find a variety of colors in your favorite linen. I have never heard of the floss brand. There weren't a lot of companies making the floss back in the 80s when I was doing cross stitch or it just wasn't available at the shops I went to.