Thursday, November 2, 2023

I Spy progress

I am happy with the progress I am making on the I Spy quilt top. I now have all the blue blocks sewn and one of the light blocks. I was able to sew together three blocks in the far left row. It's amazing how much the size shrinks!
I have the next light block almost sewn together so tonight I will be able to have the left row completed.
One other interesting activities I watched while I was in California was the refurbishing of the pool. The concrete and fence had been done in the last couple weeks so tiling and plastering the pool was next. The workers also installed irrigation for the planters and conduit for electric. Here is the pool at the beginning and what it looked like when I left.
I can't wait to go back and with a beverage in my hand relax by the pool!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

When you retire maybe you can go out there in winter for a visit every year.