Wednesday, November 15, 2023

A new scissor block, sweets, and deer

I didn't have enough space in the scissor block Uncle Frank had made for me a while ago, so I asked him to make me another one and a couple more for gifts. I needed one with a couple bigger holes for my sewing scissors and for the one pair of scissors my sister gave me for my birthday that had the beautiful wooden tip protector.
So now I have enough space to hold all my scissors
When my brother delivered the scissor blocks, he handed me a box of chocolates from my nephew for my birthday! This is the nephew that has the band. Yum! The birthday gifts just keep coming! LOL!!
When I got home from work two deer, Mom and one of the twins, greeted me.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's nice to have your birthday spread out over the month.

Vicki W said...

Your uncle did a great job!