Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Not moving too fast

I was tired when I got home from work. I managed to do a load of laundry and get something to eat. I did get a bit more stitching done on the little pieces for Xmas cards.
This morning I got myself together and pulled off the garage shelves the closeout binders and drawings for jobs that are lingering. It has been difficult getting the final information I need for these, but it seems that things are starting to improve. I had taken some of the binders when I moved from the home office to the bridge jobsite, but now I needed the rest of the binders. The boxes seemed extra heavy at 6:30 a.m. LOL!!! I am just glad all of this is now out of my garage!
The temperatures have dropped into the low 20's and we received a very light dusting of snow. Right now the forecast says 49 on Saturday which will feel like a heat wave!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

11 degrees here this morning and I think our warmup starts tomorrow. We may hit mid 40s one of the days.

Vicki W said...

The cold weather is finally starting to move into Virginia but,thankfully, no snow yet!