Wednesday, September 27, 2023

5th finish of 2023

I can't believe I only have 5 finishes for the year. I guess I have been busy doing other things. Well, here is the flannel quilt. It finished 82" x 97". I did get the tote bag done for it, but I forgot to take a picture.
My next quilt project will be an I Spy quilt for my great nephew. I dug one pile of the novelty prints to cut from for the quilt; I have a couple more piles I will be going thru. I also have been doing a bit more fabric shopping. With so many great sales I picked up some FQs of novelty prints to add to the I Spy quilts. I got fabric with barrels, cowboy boots, and avocados coming.

3 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

I'd say you've been busy!!! The quilt looks snuggle-y.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The quilt looks great. The lady who commissioned it should be really happy with it.

Vicki W said...

The flannel quilt turned out great! Whoever gets it will be very happy.