Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Last night's box and Elizabeth

I grabbed this box to go thru last night.
Here are the contents all spread out - window hardware, hinges, knobs, handles, a spare window crank mechanism and assorted screws.
I went around the house and either installed the missing window hardware or sat the needed pieces on the windowsills. I didn't want to install some of the hardware until I touched up the paint in a couple places. All the window hardware is now at the windows. I took the knobs, hinges, and handles and put them with the other knobs in the refrigerator drawer with the other knobs and the extra screws went in the tin. The box had been recycled!  The little piece of trim was not hiding here.  
After that I decided the grass was looking scruffy, so I mowed and trimmed. While I was outside, I remembered to take some pictures of my Lenten Roses. The bed needs some TLC.
Wanda of Exuberant Color and I were having a discussion about the color of the flowers. The white one look white, but are they really white? Some look white on the outside of the flowers, but the inside is green.
Here are inside of several other plants.
Here is my progress on Elizabeth - where I was yesterday and where I am this morning.  That band above the crowns is fun to stitch and it goes fast.

3 comments:

Kaja said...

Your Lenten Roses are magnificent! I have a few of a green-y one but they are nowhere near as fantastic as these.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

OMG. I can't believe how many blooms you have on each plant. I have 1 bloom and 3 buds so far on the one I was calling white. Still no buds on the one that bloomed last year.

Vicki W said...

Yay, another empty box! Your Lente Roses are spectacular. Mine (now that I know whta they are) have been neautiful this year too.