Thursday, April 27, 2023

Harley progress

Last evening was about mowing, spreading weed & feed, and putting down some product to kill the grubs. The skunks have been tearing up part of my lawn digging for grubs. I did manage to get that t-shirt finished.
I am almost done with the Oakbank School piece. Here is where I was yesterday and where I am now.
The weather is really nice right now so after work I plan on doing something outside. Not sure what I will do. I have weeding, still need to clean up the Lenten Rose bed, and I have to cut up the stringers from the steps I tore off the deck. I want to make sure everything is cleaned up before the deck guys come in a few weeks. There is more work in the garage to do and I need to get back to looking for that piece of trim. That is about a week's worth of work I just listed! LOL!!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes that is an ambitious list. I finished mowing my yard today, 66 degrees.

Frog Quilter said...

Beautiful red sampler! I am working in my garage too. Unpacking my previous garage contents. So many tools ….