Thursday, April 13, 2023

Back to Harley and cross stitch progress

I am finally back to quilting on the Harley quilt. I didn't have much time since I needed to water the seeds and plants last night. It has been hot, 80 degrees, and dry. We might get some rain this weekend, but until then it looks like I am going to have to water every night. I only managed to get part of this shirt quilted, but it is a move in the right direction!
Here is my progress on the sampler - where I was and where I am now.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Every little bit of quilting adds up quickly over a weeks time. We got up to 79 yesterday and the sunshine is so welcome.

Vicki W said...

Little stints at quilting will add up quickly! I don't have to water here. When I plant something I have a chat with it and let it know that it's on it's own. Then I give it a little pep talk about my confidence in it's ability to thrive. So far it's worked pretty good! lol!