Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Better than nothing

I had things to do around the house so not a lot of sewing got done. I did get a few flannel blocks sew which is better than none sewn!
I forgot to show you the early birthday present I received from my nephew, brother, and SIL. It is a rechargeable neck fan! My SIL wears one all the time. I had a small one I bought but it was on a cord and was heavy.  It hurt my neck.  This one is so lightweight I don't feel it on my neck. I used it during the show on Saturday until the power ran out. I need to get it charged back up so I can wear it weeding and mowing.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a pretty nifty neck fan. Definitely would be a help on hot days working in the garden.

barbara woods said...

I like that , hubby could us one

Vicki W said...

The neck fan is kind of awesome! I could have used that today while I was dyeing.

swooze said...

That’s cool! What’s it called?