Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Quilting on the T-shirt quilt

It is too soon to figure out the percentage of quilting I have done on the t-shirt quilt. I am happy with the amount I did get done yesterday and today. The navy blue neckerchief, part of the light blue one, the purple shirt and some of the border has been quilted.
I ran out of the thread I was using for the light blue neckerchief. I have some on order, but I think I have plenty I can do until it arrives!
Here is the back. The area not quilted is the bear leaning against a drum. This design is a heavy rubbery type iron on. If I would try to quilt over it, the needle would leave holes. I have quilted over iron on designs, but nothing this heavy.

2 comments:

Kathy S. said...

LOVE, love love your quilting! It's just so fine and precise. Great job!

Vicki W said...

That's some very dense quilting and it's looking awesome! You are going to have some good thread use stats from this one.