Saturday, January 2, 2021

1st and 2nd finish for 2021

Here are the two baby quilts I quilted last year and finally got the binding on them today. They measure 42" x 49".
You may ask why on the lighter pink quilt did I put my label on the front. While I was quilting it I saw that somehow there was a place where the seam allowance was too small and I had a raw edge.  I have no idea how I missed this!
So I just sewed one of my labels on top of the booboo and problem solved!
Yesterday I got company and they will be staying until tomorrow morning. Yesterday we made oatmeal raisin cookies and today we made pizza for dinner. The house smells so good!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Yay for your first 2 finishes! I got 2 more veterans quilts quilted this weekend. But I also thought of a new project, maybe 2. Enjoy your company!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Both quilts are so pretty (I love pink) and nice to start the year with 2 finishes. Great way to fix that seam!!

Ann said...

The label is the perfect solution. Congratulations on two early finishes. And on having company. Enjoy the pizza.