Thursday, January 28, 2021

Progress on the purple t-shirt quilt and Harley quilt

I got one more t-shirt on the Harley quilt quilted before I started on the binding on the pruple t-shirt quilt. The shirt circled in green is the one I did today and the yellow line is around the shirts that are done so far.
The binding is now on the purple t-shirt quilt and I have about 1/3 of it hand sewn. The color of the fabric was perfect thank goodness. It was just a guess when I picked it out looking at the computer screen.
I made another pot of chicken soup. This time I threw in carrots and bok choy to get more vegetables. It tasted pretty good and I will have easy and quick meals for the weekend.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear the purple was right for your quilt. That will be a sure finish for this month.

Vicki W said...

So glad your internet matching worked out so well for the binding.