Saturday, January 23, 2021

All pin basted and another UFO

I got the Harley t-shirt quilt pin basted today. That is a big job done! The quilt top went together so easy. The design again was simple, but the two colored columns of shirts represents the number 11.
I decided I wanted to get another UFO done since I was setting up the sewing machine for free motion quilting for the Harley quilt. I need to quilt the yellow accent pieces and the black stripes in all the rows except at the edges. This is not going to take long. Why I haven't finished this, I don't know.  The yellow accent areas are now done and you can see on the back the areas that need quilted.
As soon as I get this UFO done I will start quilting the Harley quilt.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That's nice that you found one so close to done to get finished first. You are going to have a high success rate for January.

Kaja said...

This was so close to finished, I am curious as to why you didn't do it before (though I get you don't have an answer). It's looking good, anyway.