Thursday, March 19, 2020

Where have I been?

Tuesday I spent most of the day helping my brother finish packing. He hired 3 college guys to load the truck which was a big help! That bubble wrap is on my work station. My job was to wrap all the remaining items hanging on the walls.
Another brother stacked the stuff in the truck. He is good at loading! You would not believe how much he can pack in a space. His son is the musician and he always loads the equipment we need for shows.
Check out the cactus. My brother brought it home when he was on tour with Eurythmics a long time ago. It has been sitting at the loading brother's house on his patio.
Just about all loaded
After I was done with my duties I had to go look at some used cars for my son. His car was in the shop and when he was driving his wife's car the engine blew. Not worth fixing so he needs to find a car. I didn't get home until 6:30; I was hungry, and exhausted. Wednesday I took a day off and was too tired to get anything done.

This morning I went to work to bring home my monitor, laptop, and all my stuff to work from home today and tomorrow. I am not sure how it will be after that. This virus stuff scares me! I am all set up for now!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Glad you are all set up to be at home for a while now!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you didn't end doing the heavy lifting for your brother's move.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Bet you are glad to have that packing stuff done! We already stay at home most of the time. I am not too worried about getting the virus, but we are alert to it's power. One of my blog friends posted on FB a message she received from a Nurse friend about how the virus actually mutated and continues to do so. It was pretty interesting, but pretty darned scary.
xx, Carol

Ann said...

I think your brother sold his house just in time. How fortunate he has all of you to help him move.
We are locked in here but doing well. It feels good to do our part to help stop the spread of this disease. Enjoy working at home.And think of all the yard projects you can do. ;-)