Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Finally done!

I finally have that t-shirt quilt all quilted! Now on to the binding! Here is the last area that was completed.
I did get some of the sanding done on this wall. It needs a bit more sanding before it is ready to paint. I am getting close to having all the walls painted!
The only area left to do is around the window, which I have not shown you yet, and behind the washer. My plan is to work on that area this weekend. I want to pull out the washer and dryer from the wall and leave them out until I need to do a load on Sunday. It will take some careful planning to allow for dry time in order to get this area completed in a weekend. Details to come.

At work the trailer was a mess! I spend time yesterday vacuuming the floors and gathering trash. I just couldn't stand the mess! The guys just think the cleaning service will take care of it, but they only come once every two weeks. Here is the pile of trash that was gathered. They keep materials that can't be left outside in the trailer. When the guys come in and get adhesives, etc. and they empty a box they just leave the box! The wastebaskets get filled pretty quickly too so those all needed emptied.
One of the workers got a front end loader, chucked all the trash in the loaders bucket, and hauled it to the dumpster. So much better! My job is just so glamorous! LOL!!!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

When I worked last it was in an office outside the factory floor. I was always amazed at the mess the guys left in the break room and in the BATHROOM they used. I often wondered if they lived like that at home. I had a private bathroom in my office that I offered to the women who worked in the factory use it. We all just cleaned up after ourselves which apparently the guys didn't know how to do.

Vicki W said...

Yay! Looks like a really productive weekend ahead.

Kaja said...

Wow, this is nearly done! It's looking good.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That room is going to look so good when you get all of the painting done.