Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Score!

I left the house for the first time in 12 days to go to the grocery store and to pick up my order at Home Depot. I SCORED! a container of disinfecting wipes!
They had a couple dozen containers, but I only bought one. Since I don't plan on leaving the house anytime soon, one is enough to have for wiping down anything I bring in the house.

The daffodils
are looking pretty

Had some entertainment yesterday. The electric company ran a new line to the neighbor's house. I don't know why.

I was sore yesterday after crawling around installing the floor and wrestling the washer and dryer so I sat and worked at the computer all day. The printer is running, I got the scanner hooked up, and have my personal laptop at the ready as I have to use it to do the printing. I feel fine today so I need to get some stuff done! Have a great day!

3 comments:

barbara woods said...

Don't get out and catch it, stay safe friend

Ann said...

Yo have been busy. Congrats on the disinfecting wipes.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I just have a few wipes left in the container I had but no one is coming here so there isn't a lot to wipe down. I hope by the time I run out that my grocery store will have them back in.