Friday, March 27, 2020

Keep pushing ahead

Every day I keep pushing myself to get my regular job done and use the extra time I have with not having to commute and get ready for work everyday for making progress on projects. Yesterday I got the freezer paper cut and pressed on the squares for the AHIQ hourglass quilt I started.
I also got the hourglass blocks sewn
In the laundry/utility room I needed to replace some quarter round trim on the foundation ledge. Here is before and after. I got it painted along with the window touch up. So now everything I wanted to get done before installing the floor is done!
Now I need to clean up the tools and clear out the space to work on the floor.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope the floor job goes smoothly. That will be one neat, clean room when you are done.