Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Busy evening

No sewing again last night. I had an appointment and on my way home stopped several places. I had to stop at JoAnn's to pick up my order. I don't shop at JoAnn's much anymore, but I have a gift card and I wanted some flannel to make a quilt for someone. They had the Team Shop fabric on sale, so I got two flannels that had the Indians on them and the Browns and Cavs cotton fabric will be for boxy pouches to give for Easter.

Then I made a quick stop at the grocery store located next door to JoAnn's to pick up a couple things I needed for a banana cake.

I also stopped to see the Geek squad to see if someone could figure out why my laptop would not power up. Turns out to be an easy fix thank goodness; the power cord went bad so I have a new one on order.

I finally got to the house at 7 and there was a package at the door. It was one of those mystery Amazon packages. I hadn't received one of those in awhile. What was in it? Some kind of filters.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Your mystery boxes crack me up! You could probably sell this on ebay.

Kaja said...

Mystery Amazon packages certainly keep you guessing.

swooze said...

Looks like you are your usual busy self. What’s with the mystery boxes? Someone randomly ordering and gifting things to you?

Ann said...

Yes, those packages are a hoot.