Friday, March 13, 2020

Binding cut

It has been a long couple of days at work and coming home dog tired, I didn't get much done. I did get the binding cut for the t-shirt quilt and found a piece of fabric for the label.

The operating rooms are almost done. The protective covering on the floors has been removed so now the rooms are looking more done. We are scheduled to turn over the 4 ORs by the end of the month to the hospital. The hospital staff will be cleaning and sterilizing the rooms so they can put them in service. In the next phase, we have two ORs that are going to have some remodeling and two more new ones to build.

I have no idea what I will be getting done this weekend. My brother is coming into town earlier than scheduled to pack up the moving truck. Shows he was going to be working have been cancelled because of the coronavirus. It is hard to say at this point what I will be doing day to day, except I know the 17th I will be helping to wrap any remaining pictures that are still hanging on the walls. My hope is to finish painting the walls and the ceiling. The remaining project will be to paint the window, repair some drywall above the window, and paint behind the washer. Once that is done I can install the new floor.

Be safe and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kaja said...

Stuff is being cancelled all over here too. Stay well.

Vicki W said...

You have a really busy weekend ahead of you! I hope you don't run out of toilet paper!