Friday, September 20, 2019

What a week!

This week has been crazy and not much sewing has happened. Monday was mowing, Tuesday dinner with a friend, Wednesday a late day at work, so finally yesterday I got out of work at a decent time. I needed to do some chores to make up for not getting much done all week like laundry, dishes, and cooking. I boiled some noodles added my squash from my garden, threw in some eggs and soy. I had it for breakfast and it was delicious!

I did get a few minutes to sew. I sewed together a few 16 patch blocks. It's better than nothing!

My knee is feeling a lot better. I don't know if the Zam-buk made the difference or not, but the swelling went down and it is easier to walk up and down steps.

Work is absolutely crazy. I am drowning in stuff to do. It sure makes the day go by fast. I am so glad it is Friday. I have no big plans this weekend except to try and get more of the 16 patch blocks sewn together and finish the mowing I didn't get done on Monday. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Weel, at least the week flew by! Lets home the weekend creeps along and you can do what you want.
xx, Carol

Vicki W said...

I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Ann said...

Good luck with your sixteen patches.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a great weekend!

Kaja said...

You have a great weekend too. I especially like the colour combination in this photo.