Friday, September 6, 2019

Now we're cooking!

I got the rest of the flannel quilt pin basted - yeah!

I also wound bobbins and set up the sewing machine so now I am ready to free motion quilt this thing. I am switching gears and I am going to meander quilt this because that goes faster. I haven't done meander quilting for awhile so this will be a nice change.

My new mower came last night, but I didn't feel like putting it together so I will wait until this weekend. It is going to be a busy weekend for sure. Have a great one yourselves!

5 comments:

Amelia Quilter said...

Wow Patty, that is a lot of bobbins! Do you have a stitch regulator on your machine? Can't wait to see how you quilt it on your machine!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope it will be a simple operation to put the mower together. It is perfect mowing weather here but I think my grass can wait one more day.

barbara woods said...

I bet you can't wait to mow with the new mower. We plan on buying one next spring

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I've been absent for a week. Wow, that's a lot of bobbins!. I'm new to quilt piecing and am amazed how much thread patchwork takes. I'm patiently waiting for my Viking to come back from the shop before I machine quilt the two tops that are waiting. I have been called to jury duty next week to top off the past week of Terry being in the hospital. I am zapped.
xx, Carol