Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Labeling and meatballs

It took me longer than I thought it would to make and sew the labels on those five quilts, but they are done! I will be passing them out this afternoon. They all go to people I work with. My stamp that I thought was worn out - it's not. I just needed a new stamp pad.

I needed food for breakfast and lunches. I had bought 3 pounds of 90% lean sirloin ground meat on sale at Earth Fare to make meatballs. My house still smells like meatballs this morning. Yes, I will be eating them for breakfast. Here is one of dishes I had filled for taking to work.

2 comments:

Kaja said...

I like that you eat meatballs for breakfast. I am thinking of using a stamp to label my quilts - what ink do you use? Just a standard ink pad or something fabric-specific?

Julie said...

Patty, your quilting looks wonderful! I had to laugh that you do all your quilting on a 1475 CD. That's my favorite model of all time, and what I started quilting on, too! Mine unfortunately lost consciousness this winter. It was one sad day. Take care of yours!