Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Next!

Well, I am back to working on those 2 1/2" strip sets. I didn't have much time to work on them last night since I didn't get home until after 6; I had a hair appointment. I pressed four strip sets at a time and layered them on my cutting mat.

I sliced the strip set up into 2 1/2" pieces and got enough for 4 blocks of each color.

There was only a little bit of fabric left over which is too small for me to keep.

Here are the pieces laid out ready for me to sew into blocks.

I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of blocks to turn into baby quilts from this pile of strips already sewn into sets

and these strips hanging on the design wall that still need sewn together.

I only have four baby quilts left in my stash and two are earmarked for someone. I will just keep cranking them out!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Those are going to be pretty with the African fabrics. I'm going to do one of those too.