Thursday, June 27, 2019

It is Friday for me!

I finally received my package from Hancock's of Paducah with the three pinks I ordered that might match the pink in this quilt top

The color in this photo is not spot on. number 1 is slightly darker and number 2 is slightly lighter, number 3 well, it's isn't even close. I am going to use number 1. It is better that the other pinks I already had.

I also got this cute fabric on sale that I will use on the back.

I had to run to the hospital this morning and check on a few items, then head back to the office. The heat is getting to me. It was hot inside the hospital and it is humid and hot outside. I am taking tomorrow off so I will say to all to have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love that backing fabric!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

One drawback about ordering online is the inability to actually compare colors. Oh well, more fabric for the stash! It will get used somewhere for sure!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh, I love that pink print!! Sometimes I shop on line and don't see a thing. Then someone else posts a pic of what THEY found and I wonder why I didn't see it. Well, truthfully I probably did but I don't need that print. But I do love it!
xx, Carol