Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I couldn't resist

At $5.00 a yard who could resist buying some fabric? What I bought will be for the groups of fabrics I already bought for baby quilts. The purple with skulls will be for the backing of a future Harley quilt.

See how the pieces fit into these groups.

This morning the Canada goose were moving the kids across the road. I stopped and pulled out the phone to take pictures. Unfortunately the sun is in front of me so the pictures are not very good, but you can see how big the babies have gotten!

I hadn't seen the hawk for a while, but I heard him chirping this morning. He didn't stay for long. He flew off down to ground level. He must have spied something for breakfast.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

At $5 a yard you HAD to buy more fabric

barbara woods said...

I love the nuts and lots of bolts site

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The little goslings do grow fast. We have one area where the geese live in our town. I haven't encountered them crossing the road yet this year.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love the fabrics and the birds!