Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Harley quilt progress, fabric washed, more tote bag fabric, and some linen

I have made great progress on the Harley quilt. It is now 90% pin basted. Thanks for the input about whether I should make it a bit wider or not. I took your advice and did not add on.
I got the rest of the Wishwell Weather Report fabric washed and pressed. It is now ready for me to make several quilts out of it.
My sister sent me a box with some goodies. She included some fabric I can use for tote bags
She had gone to an estate sale and bought some cross stitching linen. She got it all for a very good price and sent me some of the smaller pieces to use for making smalls. Hours of stitching fun here!
She picked out one piece of linen that she wants me to stitch one of those Vintage Button smalls for her. She also sent me the buttons to sew on the small.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That was fast getting the Harley quilt top designed and sewn together.

Vicki W said...

You really are making fast progress on the Harley quilt. Will this one have hand embroidery?