Friday, March 3, 2023

Brownie vest stitching and next project.

I am happy with the progress I have made on stitching the Brownie vest to the t-shirt quilt back. Another couple hours and it will be done. The yellow line is what is sewn.
So it is time to get the next project lined up. That project will be the annual Harley quilt. Here is the pile of shirts I have on hand. That pile is 13" tall.
I have mostly dark shirts. I have no idea what design or layout I will be doing; I am just flying by the seat of my pants and see what happens! I will be using the KISS theory - Keep It Simple Stupid! LOL!! I hope to get outside and do a little yardwork this weekend as well as sew. I am going to try and stay home as much as possible, but you never know. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Can you request some variety of colors of the Harley shirts from the lady who runs the raffle? I know they love blacks o maybe they will be content with a mostly black quilt.
I wonder if you will be in the snowband. It is going south of us through IN.