Friday, February 3, 2023

TGIF

I wound bobbins with the colors of thread I needed for the boxy pouches then topstitched the handles.
That odd one on the left - well it was a decoration on my niece's Girl Scout skort. I decided to make her a boxy pouch out of the skort material and use the decoration as the handle.
I am so glad it is Friday. It has been a long week at work and I am ready to do what I want to do for a couple days. Right now it is 11 degrees with a 13 mph wind and gusts up to 27 mph. The wind chill is -4 so unless conditions improve by 11:30, I don't think I will be taking my daily walk at lunch. My plans for the weekend are to put a dent in those boxy pouches and project bags. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

What a great idea to use the Girl Scout hardware for a boxy pouch. This will be a quick hit of cold.....but man it's COLD!!!!! Stay warm...I knonw you'll have a productive weekend ;-)

Vicki W said...

I'm cold here and it's over 30! I hope you have a great weekend.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We got up to 7 today but tomorrow it is supposed to be mid 30s and then 40s next week. I'm not sorry to see the frigid air leave.

Pauline Michaud said...

That sounds like indoor weather to me too! Good luck with the pouches! Sounds like you have your work figured out for the weekend.