Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Scarf and small

Yesterday after work I had a hair appointment, so I didn't get much done when I got home. I will show you the progress I have made on the scarf. I will knit up the remaining yarn of this second skein and I have a small ball from the third skein not shown here. Once I run out of yarn it will be done!
I also finished stitching another small. I was way off on starting in the center! There is enough linen at the bottom to make this into a small, but I stitched this to give someone, and I am not happy to pass on so little wiggle room. I plan on stitching another one and will keep this one for me.
The ladies at work were very happy with the boxy pouches and the project bag. I believe they will be wanting more.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

So glad that you were aboe to use the yarn. It's making a pretty scarf!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is great that they liked the boxy pouches and project bag. I hope you get more orders for them.