Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Back to the t-shirt quilt

It is the end of February already! Where did the month go? I am now back to working on the t-shirt quilt for my niece. I just need to finish stitching her Girl Scout sash and Brownie vest on to the back of the quilt. Get a label on it and the quilt will be done.
Th quilt is too big to drag to work to stitch on it before work or at lunch if I can't walk because of rain, so I will continue to work on that cross stitch small. I have made good progress since I last showed it on the 23rd. Here is where I was and where I am now.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

February did fly by this year. Next year we will get an extra day.

Kaja said...

I am thinking the same thing about time flying - blink and it will be April. I like the cross stitch. There's always something pleasing about red and white and I do love lettering in every shape and form.