Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tote bags and knitting

I had to have something to keep my hands busy at the long day of meetings, so I knitted. Vicki had sent me two and a part skeins of yarn she wanted to get rid of several years ago and now it is being turned into a scarf. Yesterday I got 21 1/2 inches knitted. There are 42 stitches. At least the day wasn't a total waste.
The trees looked so pretty on my drive home.
I was tired when I got home. The place we have the winter conference at has the most uncomfortable chairs! I hurt all over which just drains my energy. I did get six tote bags sewn together
and I made 5 quarts of white chili so I won't have to cook for a few days.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have more snow than we do and I think you are going to get more again with the storm tomorrow. The trees are pretty and so is that blue sky. We finally gave sunshine and blue skies today, first day in so long.
I hate sitting for long periods of time on uncomfortable chairs.