Friday, January 20, 2023

Pouches are done!

I took a day of vacation so I could get the wireless pouches done. I ran to the grocery store at 7 a.m. then got to work on the pouches at 8:15. I finally got the last one Scotchguarded at 6:39 p.m. I did take a couple short breaks to get something to eat, but other than that I was at the sewing machine. I used these plant cages to hang the pouches to dry
Here is what the finish pouch looked like. I put a sharpie in picture so you could get a sense of how small these are
I was shocked that the hook and loop tape I ordered on Wednesday showed up yesterday! I am now well stocked for any emergency sewing projects.

4 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

WOW!! You really jammed all day long! Cleaver to use the tomato cages to hold the little pouches to dry.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That was great to have a vacation day for the sewing, all done in one big swoop.

Robbie said...

You're still my hero!!!!

Vicki W said...

You are the most resourceful person that I know! Well done!