Monday, January 23, 2023

Busy weekend

I made some progress this weekend, but of course for me it's never enough. I got the binding finally sewn on the t-shirt quilt. I then stitched on the badges on the sash and Brownie vest that will be appliqued on the back. My sister said I should sew them on since some of them were not attached very well.
I stopped and got a yard of duck cloth on my way home from work on Friday. After washing I got two tote bags made. One if for a lady at work that asked me for one.
I didn't get my 10 tote bags made but I did get the handles made so I will put those together tonight.
I did hem a pair of dress pants and shortened a part of ski pants for my neighbor.
We got some snow and I had to clean off my dish since it was blocking my signals.
Today I am in company meetings. It's going to be a long day.
My brother called me and said the guitar tech was happy with the pouches. Whew!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear the pouches are working well. I'm wondering if that means more will be needed or that was all.

I have friends who have to do the same thing with their dish.